Women's Club of Great Falls has a firm commitment to safeguarding the privacy of our member's personal information; our membership information is proprietary.
Our members pledge:
- We will not use the club's membership database to solicit for personal philanthropic, fundraising, or business purposes.
Women's Club of Great Falls pledges:
- We will not provide member information to any other organization or 3rd party.
- We will use member information only as needed by us to provide the Club membership services and communications.
- Our website platform, wildapricot.org, uses industry-standards to provide information security.
- No credit card information is stored on our website or handled by us - all such data is transmitted directly to our payment processors who are compliant with industry credit card security standards.
- We will only provide links to non-Club websites that are appropriate and informative for our members. When there are such links, those website owners are responsible for their content and security.